The most scrumptious Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake that makes the right single serving and simply made in underneath 2 minutes! It’s additionally gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo!
It’s PUMPKIN SPICE season! This may be my favourite time of the yr and for good cause, all issues pumpkin. Yes I’m that particular person within the line at Starbucks to get that first pumpkin spiced latte of the yr so why ought to I be any completely different with my desserts? You guys this pumpkin spice mug cake has all of your favourite fall flavors, is tremendous fast to make (underneath 2 minutes!) and is way more healthy for you than most mug desserts on the market as a result of it doesn’t have any refined flours or sugars. Trust me, do NOT let this season finish with out making this!
Mug desserts are the final word lazy woman deal with! They’re nice on these nights whenever you’re settling in to look at one thing on Netflix or trashy actuality present and immediately get a yearning for one thing candy, however don’t have something in the home (otherwise you simply don’t really feel like baking). Well this solves all that! You can simply whip up this straightforward little dessert and pop it within the microwave for fast cake in underneath 2 minutes! I additionally extremely suggest topping this with whipped cream and even ice cream….however hey, that’s simply me.
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED
- Almond flour – it is a tasty gluten-free/low carb flour that has nice taste and helps preserve this mug cake good and moist. If you don’t have almond flour, you would additionally use any gluten-free flour and even sub each the almond flour and coconut flour for all-purpose flour.
- Coconut flour – mixing a bit of coconut flour with almond flour helps to maintain this cake gentle and fluffy. Almond flour tends to be a denser flour so including a bit of coconut flour when baking helps to offset that.
- Pumpkin puree – can’t have a pumpkin cake with out pumpkin! This helps make this cake tremendous moist and provides nice style
- Maple syrup – is the right pure sweetener for this pumpkin mug cake and tastes wonderful with all these fall flavors!
- Coconut oil – make sure that to soften the coconut oil first earlier than including it to the remainder of the components. If you don’t have coconut oil, common vegetable oil will work and even melted butter.
- Egg – undoubtedly wanted when baking with almond flour as this helps the cake rise.
- Vanilla extract – provides a bit of extra sweetness and nice taste
- Spices – essentially the most scrumptious mixture of cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg!
HOW TO MAKE A PUMPKIN SPICE MUG CAKE
This is actually the simplest dessert you’ll ever make and I really like that it’s the right portion measurement! All you do is add the components to a microwavable secure espresso mug or a ramekin dish, combine it up and pop it within the microwave for about 1 min 35 seconds, that’s it! Now everybody’s microwaves are a bit completely different so yours might have a couple of extra seconds or perhaps a few much less so simply mess around with it whenever you make this. I additionally like so as to add the dry components first, give them a pleasant combine simply in order that it’s all properly mixed, then add the moist and provides it one other good combine, ensuring there aren’t any clumps. The finish result’s a scrumptious, fluffy and tremendous moist single serving cake that actually anybody may make. Let your children take part on the enjoyable, I’m certain they might love this!
I wish to prime my cake off with a bit of whipped cream or you’ll be able to even pop the cake out onto a plate and put a dollop of ice cream on prime 🙂 Either approach, I promise this pumpkin spice cake gained’t disappoint and it’s excellent for fall!
DO I HAVE TO USE A MICROWAVE?
I personally assume the microwave is simply a lot sooner and simpler, however YES you’ll be able to undoubtedly bake this within the oven if in case you have an oven-safe mug or ramekin dish! Just bake this at 350 levels F for about 12-15 minutes, or till a toothpick inserted comes out clear. Super simple!
MAKE THIS KETO (LOW CARB)!
This scrumptious pumpkin spice mug cake may also simply be made keto/low carb by merely substituting the maple syrup for any low carb sweetener. My most well-liked sweetener when baking keto recipes is Swerve sweetener – it truthfully simply tastes the BEST in my view and is comprised of pure components. If you’re fascinated by seeing extra keto recipes (particularly desserts), remark under and I’d be glad to share extra on the weblog!
MORE PUMPKIN RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
Hope you all get pleasure from this scrumptious Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake and in the event you love this as a lot as we do, please depart me a five-star ranking under and don’t overlook to tag me on Instagram utilizing the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny! I really like seeing all of your scrumptious recreations!
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: Three minutes
- 3 Tbsp almond flour
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/four tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- In a microwavable secure espresso mug or ramekin, mix the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, spices and salt, and blend till all mixed.
- Add in melted coconut oil, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, vanilla and egg and blend nicely till all mixed and there aren’t any clumps.
- Microwave on excessive for 1 minute and 35 seconds. Carefully take away from the microwave and prime with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 mug cake
- Calories: 408
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 99.2 g
- Fat: 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 14.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.eight g
- Fiber: 5.four g
- Protein: 11.9 g
* Please word that every one vitamin data are simply estimates. Values will fluctuate amongst manufacturers, so we encourage you to calculate these by yourself for many correct outcomes.